Frequently Asked Questions
You should choose Leafy Pros because we provide the Gold Standard for individuals looking for entry into the Medical Cannabis Industry.
Our training events are 8 hours long.
All you need to bring is yourself. All training materials will be provided. In the State of Maryland all dispensary technicians must adhere to the following:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be registered with the Commission before the agent may volunteer or work for a dispensary.
- Obtain State, and national criminal history records check.
- A dispensary shall apply to the Commission for a registration card for each dispensary agent by submitting the name, address, and date of birth of the agent.
- Within 1 business day after a dispensary agent ceases to be associated with a dispensary, the dispensary shall:
- Notify the Commission.
- Return the dispensary agent's registration card to the Commission.
- On receipt of a notice described in paragraph (1) of this subsection, the Commission shall:
- Immediately revoke the registration card of the dispensary agent;
- If the registration card was not returned to the Commission, notify the Department of State Police.
- The Commission may not register an individual who has been convicted of a felony drug offense as a dispensary agent.
After training is completed, we provide resume reviews for all students. Potential employers often contact us looking for qualified candidates for their job openings.
The short answer is YES. With the exception of the state specific portion of the class, the information is transferable to any state.
The short answer is NO. However, what a certification does is show a potential employer that you are willing to invest in yourself and that you are dedicated to learning as much as possible about the Cannabis Industry.
Just go to the Training Events Tab, and select the date you would like to attend our training course. Payment details will be provided.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before your event start date.